The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Give me Peace

I'm very agitated right now. I don't know why. And I'm quick to lose my temper and snap at people. I can't concentrate or focus. And my head hurts.

There was a dead bunny on the grass next to my car this morning. I'm thinking that it was the work of Raffi. I don't know if he purposely left it there cause he knows that's my car or if it was just coincidence. I felt a little bad cause it was really small so I think it was probably a young bunny. And it was super cute. Except for the gaping wound and intestines spilling out. I think Raffi was trying to show me that he can be a provider. He needs to work up to some bigger bunnies though. We certainly can't both eat the tiny baby bunny and be satisfied.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home