The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My Virgin Eyes

I I was looking at old pictures of myself and I thought to myself, "Gosh, I used to be so cute." And then I was looking at old blog entries that I wrote and I thought, "Hmm, I used to be so funny." And now I'm wondering what I'm becoming. I picture a giant pinkish blob of a goo-like substance. With my face. And my voice. And a craving for peanut butter. And a Mimosa.

Then I hit that "next blog" button and it was a blog with dirty pictures! And one of the pictures was the Easter Bunny banging some chick (who appeared to be dressed as Little Red Riding Hood or that Bo Peep chick) from behind. I was appalled. Mr. Easter Bunny! Have you no shame?!

Oh, and speaking of using the word chick...It's not always wise to use this word when addressing a class of high school students.

So, what did we learn today? That's right, Be careful when hitting "next blog" and when using the term "chick". And yes, that will be on the test.

3 Comments:

  • At 5/03/2006 7:48 PM, Blogger The Judge said…

    I see old pictures of myself and I think I used to be pretty insecure and unhappy. You weren't really happy then. You're a better person now.

    Beckie

    P.S. You're still cute, too.

     
  • At 5/04/2006 6:06 AM, Blogger The W-spot said…

    I see old pictures of myself, then I see pictures from 4 years ago, then I see them from today and I think hm, I've come full circle. I'd like to go back to the middle. I know what you mean.

     
  • At 5/05/2006 9:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    1. Did you save the site with dirty pictures?
    2. Were they artistically done?
    3. You are still funny and cute.
    4. The pinkish blob made me think of Slither. Haha!
    5. High school students are idiots.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home