The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Rude Awakening

I was woken up 3 times this morning before 9am. The first time was Raffi whining at my bedroom door to be let out at 7:30. Raffi has the most awful whine you'll ever hear. I threw all my stuffed animals at him and he still continued to whine. So I finally got up and let him outside. Then the phone started ringing around 8:15. I thought it might be my father cause I had talked to him about coming over to help me with the bathroom étagere this morning but he had specifically said it wouldn't be till after 10am. So I look at the caller id and it's some citicorp credit thing so I don't answer. Are they even allowed to call on Saturdays? Let alone at 8 in the morning? For a second I thought maybe they were in California and in a different time zone and then I remembered that California is 3 hours behind us and I chucked that theory. And then at 8:30 the roofers working on the house next door showed up and started banging things and shouting stuff to each other, such as;

"Tom, you need to put the tarp down there!"
"Start working on the garage section today."
"I stuff my underwear with jello."

To make matters worse they turned on their radio to 95.5 which plays stupid hip-hop/R&B/rap crap. My apologies to Sarah and Jackie who like that type of music but most of it sounds like nails on a chalkboard to me. I was somewhat mollifed when the new Shakira song, "Hips Don't Lie" came on. I love Shakira. I want to be Shakira. I finally dragged myself out of bed after the song since I wasn't going to be able to get anymore sleep anyways.

2 Comments:

  • At 5/28/2006 9:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Skippy sometimes likes to wake me up at 4 in the morning. Last night I had Skippy and Scooter come by to lick me in the face.

     
  • At 5/30/2006 6:26 AM, Blogger The W-spot said…

    No offense taken, I get sick of it too, but it isn't like nails on a chalkboard :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home