The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Birthday Weekend part II, Fashionably Late in True Wixom Vixen Style

My good friend Ryan pointed out that I never finished telling about my birthday weekend and I always oblige my good friend Ryan. Where did I leave off?

Ah yes, Buttercup did not love Prince Humperdink, the only joy she got was in her daily rides. Oops, that's The Princess Bride and not The Birthday Princess. My apologies. Saturday night, which was November 11 the day before my actual birthday, I went out with Jackie, Sarah, Beckie, and Jackie's cousin whose name escapes me at the moment. Mark? Scott? Liam? Anyhoo, we went to some place in Dearborn. Well, first we met Beckie at Tess' place in Southgate cause she was dogsitting there. There was no ice at Tess' place. Sarah and I searched and searched for ice to no avail. We concluded that Tess doesn't believe in ice which was upsetting to Sarah and I cause we love ice. We love it in the morning. We love it in the evening. We love it all the day long. The club/bar we went to was decent. The gals paid for me to get in and bought me some drinks. We got food afterwards and I didn't get home till 4am. I had to teach Sunday School the next morning and I was not a pleasant person when that alarm went off. I kept muttering to myself, "I'm too old for this shit."

Later on that day of Sunday, November 12 (my actual birthday) we had the usual Family Dinner but it was all about me. Joeboo cooked steak and made cheesy potatoes cause I love them so. Then we had birthday cake for dessert. After I blew out the candles my little sister plucked them out of the cake and started licking off the frosting. I looked at her and was like, "Hey! What if I wanted to lick MY own birthday candles?! You could have asked me before just taking them, brat!" She just looked at me and was like, "Sorry." But she totally wasn't sorry at all. I can't wait till her birthday when I can grab her candles and lick all of HER frosting off. My niece tried to offer me her candle that she had already been licking but I politely declined. Then I got presents. My brother, Sil, and niece got me a new cross pendant. It's very pretty, it has purple gemstones. My father bought me a black pearl necklace which is gorgeous. My mother got me a bracelet and a feather bed. My little sister got me slippers that she felt looked "goth". She told me she thought I would like them since as she always reminds me, "I like dead things, and skeletons and evil stuff like that." She's so good to me.

That was my birthday weekend. Oh, and for the first time in like 15 years it didn't rain at all on my birthday.

1 Comments:

  • At 11/28/2006 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you very much.

    Also, when you get a chance, I'd like to know what happens to Buttercup.

    Oh, and remember that story you were telling the dog's on Memorial Day or Labor Day or something? You never finished the ending to that because everyone was mean to you except me. Please finish that also.

    Thank you.

    ulmifng

     

Post a Comment

<< Home