The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Drugstore Cowboy

Why am I always attracted to cashiers? There's a cashier at the CVS that I go to who I find so very cute. He's got some grey in his hair so he's probably in his forties and he doesn't have the best teeth but he's tall and skinny and I get so excited when he's working cause I get to talk with him while I pay for my stuff. One time when I was buying stickers he gave me a funny look and so I was all, "I'm a teacher." And he was like, "I know, I was just giving you a hard time." Part of me was creeped out that he knew I was a teacher and part of me thought it was so sweet and romantic. I know I should just not think about him cause it would never work between us but I just can't seem to help myself from dreaming. Maybe I like cashiers cause they handle money all day. Dirty, filthy money. You're a dirty little whore, aren't you? Yeah, you are. You need to be punished. Oops, sorry. I got a little carried away there. It was the thought of money and cashiers.

1 Comments:

  • At 1/30/2007 3:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    He works at the back, right? He's a dick. He acts like he has a bad taste in his mouth.

    srsrt

     

Post a Comment

<< Home