The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Been Kissed A Lot

I just watched the last half hour of "Never Been Kissed" on TV. I love that last scene where Drew Barrymore's character is waiting out on the pitcher's mound and Michael Vartan runs out and grabs her and kisses her. It's so romantic. And it helps that Michael Vartan is so very cute and debonair. It makes me yearn for that first kiss experience you have when you start a new relationship. It also makes me yearn to kiss Michael Vartan. I like the more spontaneous kisses, rather than the expected kiss at the end of the night. And I like how you get butterflies in your stomach when you're at the start of a new relationship. That's what I'd like for Christmas.

1 Comments:

  • At 12/17/2006 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's similar to the movie I saw advertised on the Hallmark Channel called "A Boyfriend for Christmas". They kept saying things like "she's not going to return him" and "that will be difficult to return." Just wanted to share.

    aaznmds

     

Post a Comment

<< Home