The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Thoughts of an 8 year-old

I didn't get a subbing job today. So I've been doing laundry and cleaning my room. I'm even thinking about washing all the floors. I almost forgot, I also did the dishes. My mother is in Florida on business this week which is why I'm doing all this cleaning. I don't like to do it when she's around cause then she thinks I'm being all helpful and considerate. I don't like to be thought of as helpful and considerate. Especially by my mother.

I babysat my little sister this past Saturday. While we were sitting at the table eating our pizza dinner I got annoyed by the silence so I decided to ask her some questions. First I asked about her thoughts on the Irag war. She replied, "George Bush is a very stupid man. He never should have started that war and now he's made a huge mistake." I was impressed so I decided to ask her about her thoughts on gay marriage. First she said that she didn't know what it meant but then said she knew what it was to be gay. So I asked her to tell me and she goes, "It's when a guy likes girl stuff. Like if a guys likes dolls and wearing dresses and stuff like that then he's gay."

2 Comments:

  • At 12/11/2006 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I thought for sure she was going to say, "it's like 'psychotic', it's another word for Catholic."

    cqfey

     
  • At 12/12/2006 8:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    From the mouths of babes... er... precocious 8 year-olds.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home