The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Price of Cleanliness

Guinevere just coughed up a hairball on my bedroom floor. Luckily I heard her getting ready and threw a towel under the likely destination site. It wasn't as bad as the last time she coughed up a hairball which I should tell you about. Gwennie has been sleeping in my bed for the last month or so. She's a long-hair cat which does make her super-cute but also causes her to cough up hairballs every week. I like having her sleep in my bed cause I figure it means she loves me the best of all. Anyways, last week I was woken up around 2am by Guinevere getting ready to cough up something and she was right next to me in the bed. Since I had just been woken up from a deep sleep I was slow to figure out what was going on and slow to respond appropiately. She puked up her hairball on the edge of the bed. Luckily it was on her side of the bed so I cleaned it up as best I could in the middle of the night and threw a towel over the stain. Then I went back to sleep. Gwennie ended up sleeping on the towel. I tried to tell her that it was covering her hairball puke stain but she seemed quite content to lie there. She's currently lying next to my computer and if she coughs up a hairball on my mouse I'm going to be perturbed. I don't care how frickin' adorable she is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home