The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Where did Ryan sleep last night?

Last night was the TNOF Christmas Exchange Party. It was a rocking good time. Jackie, Beckie and I drove out to Julon's together in Jackie's new car. On our way to pick up Beckie, Jackie had to stop and gas up her car. I was trying to turn on the radio while she was gassing up the car and I could not figure out how to turn on the frickin' radio. There were so many buttons and options and it was making my brain hurt. Jackie got back in and I told her how I wanted the radio on and she turns this knob and was like, "Here ya go, the volume was way down." The actual gift exchange was fun, there were lots of cool gifts. I got "Matrix Revolutions" from John of Julon which is great cause I've been wanting to build up my DVD collection. I like to watch DVDs of movies cause I can put them in French. Dan got Fact or Crap the boardgame and I wanted to play it so I opened it up while he was outside smoking. Then I got out all the pieces and left it on the floor cause I grew tired of reading the directions. Then I went home with Jackie and sans Beckie. But I don't mean that I went home with Jackie like I went home with Jackie. She just drove me to my car. And then I went to my own home. I tried to get her to make out with me in the car on the drive back but she was all, "Jessica, jeez! I'm driving! Stop groping me!" I tried to explain that she brings it upon herself with that smokin' hot bod. But since I couldn't get Jackie to give me any lovin' I just started to lick the window glass whenever a guy in pickup truck drove by. Good times.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home