The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Patent Pending

You want to know one thing I hate about periods? Well, you're gonna know if you keep reading this post. I hate how you have to put in a new tampon every 4-6 hours. I wish that you could just put in a super tampon at the beginning and then take it out three days later filled with your menstrual blood. Isn't that a pretty picture? Yeah, that does sound kindof gross. Oh! Maybe they could have a 24 hour tampon! That way you just have to put a new one in every morning. Genius! I should be an inventor.

2 Comments:

  • At 12/21/2006 10:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    This is a post I can see Ryan regretting reading.

     
  • At 12/22/2006 5:12 AM, Blogger The Judge said…

    It's funny you say this now, because I was thinking something similar on Tuesday when I realized that I'd forgotten about it all day and I could get Toxic Shock Syndrome.

    Beckie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home