The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Hire Me!

I hate this whole job application process. It's so tedious. I have to write an essay for all these applications about why I should be employed by the school district and I'm stuck. I know once I get the first sentence down it'll flow and I'll get it done in little time but I can't get that first sentence. When I first went to write it I was going to start with, "I love being in the classroom." but then I decided that was a horrible way to start it. And how should I sound? I mean I don't want to be boring and ambiguous but I want to look like I'm a professional and taking it seriously. Gah! I just want to teach French! I WANT to be in a high school classroom with high school students and I don't have a criminal record and I'm certified. Shouldn't that just get me in right away? Most people cringe at the thought of spending 7 hours a day with teenagers. I'm asking to do it on a daily basis.

Blech. Job hunting sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home