The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Into the Great Wide Open

I went into the bathroom today and one of the knobs on the étagere was crooked and I looked at it for a moment and thought to myself, "huh. the knob is crooked . I wonder how that happened. " Then I twisted it back into the correct position. Afterwards I felt like everything was right in the world.

I think that I just hurt my mother's feelings. But it's her own fault. She's so emotional and sappy. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to have to move out of state for a teaching job and I have mistakenly expressed this fact to my mother. So now she keeps telling me about all the people she knows in other states. I think that she thinks I'm upset or worried about the possibility of moving out of state but I'm not really. I mean of course I'll miss my friends and family but I'll be visiting and once Michigan starts hiring more teachers I'll come back. I'm also 30 years old and can handle moving to another state. Tonight she was having dinner with her best friend and their family and she comes home and is telling me how everyone was asking about my job search. Then she starts saying how everyone was saying that if I move out of state there are trains and planes and ways to visit. And I'm sick of her telling me this everyday and so I'm like, Jesus, Mother, I know that. I'm not thinking about teaching in Siberia. I know that I can frickin' come home and visit." Then she saws that it was more about everyone coming to visit me and said that there would be a mass of people coming to visit and so i frowned and said, "yeeeeahhh, I'm not really a people person." Then she looked sad and walked out of my room. But seriously, the woman is making me want to move out of state by constantly reassuring me about it.

This post took 20 minutes to write because the letters appeared 30 seconds after I would type them. It's fucking annoying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home