The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Travelin' Gal

I'm leaving for the Europe trip in 2 days. Isn't that crazy? It always seemed so far off and now it's here. I'm really excited about going back to Europe but I'm nervous about being in charge of 25 high school students. I'm looking forward to being in Austria cause I've never been there. We're also spending in afternoon in Liechtenstein and I don't see the appeal for going there but I'll probably be surpised and love it or something. But I'd rather cross the border into Switzerland. For those that are interested these are the cities we're going to; land in Frankfurt, Germany and then head to Rothenburg (medieval walled city), next it's on to Munich, then we cross the border into Austria and visit Salzburg, next is Innsbruck, then to Bregenz and the Bodensee (the Bodensee is a huge lake called Lake Constance by English speakers that is bordered by Austria, Switzerland and Germany), cross over to Liechtenstein, then back to Germany going to Freiburg, and finally on to Heidelberg. We fly out of Frankfurt and return on June 30th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home