The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Monday, August 06, 2007

Goodbye Detroit, Hello Terre Haute

Well my loyal fans, if you haven't managed to talk to me personally in the last few weeks then this post will probably be overwhelming. I accepted the French/German teaching position in Terre Haute. I have orientation on the 10th which is this Friday. School starts on August 15th which is next Wednesday. My mother and I drove down this past weekend and managed to find me an apartment. It's very nice and the bedroom will fit my bedroom set which was my mother's main concern. Everyplace we went she'd be like, "I don't know if your bedroom set will fit. Hmmmmm, what are the dimensions?" She was like a broken record. I'm packing up my car and leaving on Thursday, very early in the morning. My family is packing up their cars with my "humungous" bedroom set and other assundries and driving down Saturday, also leaving early in the morning. They're then turning around and driving back on Sunday. Now how can Sil say I have a crappy family when they're willing to do that for me? I will be back on Labor Day weekend and I'll probably have a going away party even though I'll already technically be gone. I'm currently scared, nervous, stressed, excited, and overwhelmed. Oh, and I have a sinus headache.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home