The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Witty Title about Moving

I hate moving. It's the packing part that I just really can't stand. And since I don't like it, I procrastinate and leave it till the last minute. Ask anyone who's helped me move and I'm sure they'll verify that I'm never completely packed when the truck pulls up. But I especially hate packing in 90 degree weather and crazy humidity in a house with no AC. This sucks.

Happy News: I got a new car!

The transmission on the Silver Bullet went kaput and was going to cost oodles and oodles of dollars to fix so Joeboo and I decided that it was more economical and practical to simply get me a new car. I now have a 2005 Malibu Maxx and I really like it. So, I got a new car yesterday, tomorrow I'm moving to a new city and next week I'm starting a new job. It's like I'm starting this whole new life. It's a bit overwhelming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home