The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

It's the Movie

I absolutely LOVE the movie "She's the Man". I don't think love is even a strong enough word for the feelings I have for this movie. I adore it with every fiber in my being. It's like gold in the form of a DVD. And that Channing Tatum is a like the perfect male specimen. So chiseled and rugged and...ravishlingly handsome. I still don't have cable at my new place so I've been watching DVDs and I think I've watched "She's the Man" about 20 times now. And it's just as fabulous as the first time. My heart is bursting with adoration and I want to shout my adulation for this cinematic masterpiece from the highest mountain.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home