The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Don't You Wanna?

I skipped the Race for the Cure this morning. I was trying to think of ways to get out of and when I got to the point where I was considering purposely crashing my car on the way downtown I figured I should just skip it and not worry about it. I mean, why can't I frickin' give money and have that be enough? Yeah, it's terrible that my family friend had breast cancer and a masectomy but why do I have to do stuff that I hate to show support? I already paid the money so I feel as I did my part. I didn't even call and tell her. She probably thinks I'm an inconsiderate bitch now but sometimes I have to think about what's best for me.

I am going to Ryan's party today. I was just in a crap mood last night. But it totally sucks that both Sarah and Beckie aren't going. And I don't have to worry about looking fat cause it's just my friends and a bunch of gay dudes and they don't care about my jiggly belly. When I last babysat my little sister we played a new game where we "poke Sissy's belly and watch it jiggle".

I have that Fanta song in my head and I'm trying to remember which girl I was. Sarah, Jackie, Beckie and I were watching the commercial once and all chose girls to be but I can't remember who's who.

I hung out with Kristen last night. Now that is a girl who is having a crap week. Actually a crap year. She gets cancer, has to have a surgery and now has a big scar on her neck, her Dad dies, she's getting into legal battles with her landlady. And then this week she pulled a ligament in her ankle and a piece of ceiling at the hospital fell on her head and she has a cut on her forehead. And she just keeps plugging along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home