The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Non-Acetone

I'm doing the Race for the Cure thing tomorrow morning. I really, really, REALLY don't want to do it. I hate downtown. I hate parking downtown. I hate crowds. And I hate physical activity. That doesn't involve a cute boy that is. Then tomorrow night I'm supposed to go to Ryan's party. I think it's a Barmitzvah. But I dont' even feel like going to that. It'll just be an hour of trying on outfits and realizing that I look fat in all of them. And then hanging out and having a fabulous time with people that I like hanging out with followed by weeks of rejection. I mean if I don't go then I won't have to remember "the good times" when people wanted to hang out with me. It's that theory that if you don't know about something then you can't miss it, you know?

1 Comments:

  • At 6/12/2006 4:36 AM, Blogger The W-spot said…

    I think we have a problem with 'fat'. It sure can ruin our f-ing day! I feel you on trying on different outfits until you find one that makes you feel a little less of it but then you don't want to see pictures of yourself because that reminds you that ugh you really are again. I hate it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home