The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Plaintiff's Exhibit #1

This is the picture of Jackie and me form the bachelorette party which I discussed in a previous post. If you look at the bottom of the photo you can see my thumb and you can see how Jackie's right boob is pushed up. Thus proving that I was grabbing her boob for the photo AND sticking out my tonque. I mean, why would I stick out my tongue like that if there wasn't boobie-grabbing going on?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

  • At 7/30/2006 7:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hot, very hot.

     
  • At 7/31/2006 11:53 AM, Blogger The W-spot said…

    At first I thought your tongue was red from the candy bracelets but then I was like no those were blue, then I realized they must have been from that strange concoction we made before leaving in the limo with vodka and red stuff :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home