The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Show Me Wantonness

I got an email tonight with a link to view pictures from the bachelorette party. They were pretty entertaining. There was one taken in the limo from when Jackie crawled onto my lap when we were on our way to Pontiac. I was in the back by the window and she had been on the floor and I think she decided that she wanted to stick her head out the window. When the picture was taken I was grabbing her right boob and sticking my tongue out in a provacative manner but unfortunately my boobie-grabbing was cut off so it's just me with my head on her shoulder and my tongue sticking out in the actual picture. It's not as good as the original thought for the picture which is disappointing but I guess still entertaining.

Ah, what a fun night. I just wish I could remember more of the middle part.

1 Comments:

  • At 7/26/2006 5:16 AM, Blogger The W-spot said…

    There was much jumping around by all, I think it was called dancing :) But I stuck to the table like glue. Well I mean I was on top of the table and on top of the benches but I still was around there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home