The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Viewing Experience

My mother is in Columbus tonight. So I rented "The Hills Have Eyes" to watch on the big TV. My mother abhors horror movies and I LOVE them. I usually have to watch them in my room on the small 25" TV instead of the big 32" TV in the living room. It was pretty good. It wasn't really as suspenseful as I thought it would be. Like those moments that freak you out and make you jump out of your seat. It didn't have a lot of those. And the genetic defect people weren't as scary-looking as I was hoping for.

As for my camping experience over the weekend, I'll tell you more about it later but let me just start with the fact that my mother gave me a tent with no poles. I'm planning on milking that for months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home