The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Make Me Some Pancakes

The beginning of this week was quite action packed for a Monday and Tuesday. Monday night I went to dinner in Mexicantown with Mike, Austin, Julon, and Dan. It was the idea of yours truly but it turns out that I should call people and not just send an email out 2 hours before the event cause people didn't know we were going to dinner until later and missed it. Then we went to the Tap Room. Well, except Austin, Julie, and John went home cause they're lame. Okay, they're not lame just responsible. They kept mentioning this odd concept of "work" and saying they had to get up early. Blah, blah, blah. Good thing I'm not working and instead living a life of leisure. It pays zilch but it's great for partying every night. Anyhoo, we went to the Tap Room after dinner and were joined by Coronado. Then I called Young Catechist and he was just getting off work. So he and his roommate came and joined us at the bar. The boys were playing darts at the Tap Room but we eventually moved to O'Flaherty's where there was pool and I was actually expected to play. I'm so used to the Tap Room set up where the boys play darts and I sit at the table and scan the bar for new victims. It was very disconcerting at first to be expected to join in the activity. I didn't do very well at pool but I had a few awesome shots. It was basically 4 bad shots followed by an amazing shot and then bad shots again. I almost forgot - Mike didn't come to O'Flaherty's. He too started talking about this "work" thing. And the Young Catechist's roommate got mad at one point and left O'Flaherty's in a huff. After we got kicked out of the bar, the group now consisting of me, Dan, Coronado, and Young Catechist walked to Young Catechist's place and hung out in his backyard. Then Dan informed me that he was wasn't able to move and couldn't take me home. So Coronado and I walked back to the Tap Room parking lot to pick up his car and then he drove me home. I vaguely remember glancing at the clock as I dropped into my bed and I think it read 4:36. I didn't wake up the next morning until 12:30. Oh wait, that actually means it was the next afternoon. I feel like I'm 22 again.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home