The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Ice Princess

Holy crap. What was up with my last post? It was all sappy and sentimental. The other day I was at the card store with my 12 year-old charge and we were looking at Father's Day cards. There was another woman in the aisle who looked very proper and mom-ish. So I kept saying my comments on the cards very loudly so she was sure to hear. I would say stuff like, "Gawd. These cards are terrible. They're all mushy and sappy and filled with loving compliments. I'm going to barf." and then I made gagging noises. When I finally found the card I bought I said to my charge, "This card is great. It's funny and doesn't have any of that 'I love you' or 'you're the best father' shi-...uh, crap." I think I saw the mother figure give me a few sideways glances.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home