The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Friday, June 30, 2006

New Territory

I'm going camping this weekend. I'm really nervous about it. The Wixom Vixen is not really the camping type. I'm much more comfortable sipping a Mimosa while lounging poolside at a 4-star hotel. But Sarah, Jackie, and Ryan are going and I want to spend time with them. So I'm trying to put aside my camping phobias and get excited about this new adventure. There are all these foreign and strange concepts that are involved in camping. We sleep in a tent in sleeping bags (perish the thought). There are bugs which require spraying yourself to repel them. You have to cook all your food. I need "shower shoes". Okay, I'm having trouble breathing so I'm going to start thinking about something else. Like beer. And cheese sticks. And butterflies. Ahh, better now.

1 Comments:

  • At 6/30/2006 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm not really a camper either. But it will be fun. Also we can spend hours on the beach. There's a really nice beach.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home