The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Check, 1, 2...Check

I have a few more songs that I'd like on a CD so I figured I would just repost the list of songs that I would LOVE someone to put on a CD for me. The new songs have asterisks. Okay, great! Thanks!

Forever Young - Alphaville
Beautiful - James Blunt
Cool - Gwen Stefani
Love and Memories - OAR
Alive - Love and Rockets
Hey, Mister - Custom
Creep - Radiohead
All for You - Sister Hazel
Angel Eyes - Jeff Healy Band
Breathe - Anna Nalick
Wonderful - Adam Ant
Alone - Heart
Break My Stride - ?matthew wilder
To Be With You - Mr. Big
Rocket Man - Elton John
Doctor My Eyes - Jackson Browne
One More Try - Timmy T
*Crazy - Narles Barkley
*Oh, Sherry - Steve Perry
*Modern Love - David Bowie

Any other songs you think I would like

7 Comments:

  • At 6/26/2006 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I only own two of those song. Guess which ones!

    gyqiy

     
  • At 6/27/2006 7:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yeah, I have maybe... maybe 4 of those.

    *BTW, Beautiful by James Blunt has been horrifically overused on TV since that song came out. I am now sick of it.*

    svsnpd

     
  • At 6/28/2006 3:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I have a remix of "Creep" - not the original, but I like it.

    I am happy to admit I don't have ANY Mr. Big songs.

    I have the John Hiatt version of "Angel Eyes," which I like better.

    (It's Gnarles Barkley, btw.)

    I have most of the others ... and would be happy to put something together for you.

     
  • At 6/29/2006 7:07 AM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    I think Mr. Big only had that one song. It was so wonderful that they decided to just leave it at that. I don't know if I've heard the John Hiatt version of "Angel Eyes", I just know I really like the one the play on the radio.

    The silent G. He's sneaky.

    Thank you, Cy! You're the best!

     
  • At 6/29/2006 10:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    OK, I'll contact Tess, and send it to her.

    (And "he's" not sneaky, they are sneaky. Gnarles Barkley is two dudes. Keep it up, and I'll have to revoke my offer due to my inherent musical snobbery. ::smiles::)

     
  • At 6/29/2006 11:15 AM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    It's funny that you mention musical snobbery cause my father used to ask dates I brought home a musical question to judge their worthiness. He would ask:

    Who is better; Paul Simon or Art Garfunkel?

    It was kindof a trick question though cause the correct answer was;

    Paul Simon is a musical genius but Art Garfunkel has the voice of an angel.

     
  • At 7/04/2006 11:01 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Who would win, Lemmy or God?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home