The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Eat Me

I hate holidays. I think that I've mentioned that on here before. It's nice to get a day off of work (when you're working that is) and hang out with friends and family and eat, drink and be merry but we shouldn't need an excuse to do that. It's like several times a year people are nice to each other and the other 358 days they're the usual mean bastards. We should be happy everyday that we're alive and healthy. And that we have people in our lives who love us. Unless you don't have anyone who loves you and then you need holidays so someone will love you for a day.

1 Comments:

  • At 7/04/2006 8:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    [singin'] I love you more today, than yesterday! [/singing]

    Don't worry Jessica, I still love you. And your beautiful, luscious breastessess. And that's on any day of the week. But the days I love you most, are at the cottage, but I think that's due to the influence of Smokey Joe and Canadian beer.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home