The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Hypocrites

When I was driving to Windmill Pointe Park last night for the Tuesday night picnic I noticed a helicopter circling the area. As I parked my car I noticed another one that was also circling the area. So of course at the picnic everybody was talking about the helicopters and it turns out that someone had driven their car into the canal right at the border of Grosse Pointe Park and Detroit. One of the kids was like, "He must have been a criminal who was trying to get away from the police. That's the only reasonable explanation that he would drive his car into the canal." And I was like, "Well unless he was unhappy with his life and-" that's as far as I got before all the overprotective mothers started yelling at me to shut my mouth. They're like, "Jessica! You don't say that to a 7 year-old!" Whatever. I think they're being ridiculous. My family told my little sister about cement boots when she was 6 years-old and she's better for it. People really need to stop coddling their children. And I would bet money that he has some video game which involves shooting people and that's perfectly acceptable but talk about someone shooting themselves and suddenly it's inappropriate for a young child. Puh-lease.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home