The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Easily Swayed

If you've read Sarah's blog then you got the basic rundown of our camping experience. I think one of the highlights for me was swimming naked in Lake Huron. It was Saturday night. Ryan and I had left the campsite around 10 or 10:30 or whenever to take a walk. We went down to the beach and sat on the sand and talked for a awhile. Then we headed back to the campsite around 12:30. When we got back everyone had gone to bed except Jimmy (Jacque's boyfriend's brother who we had just met that day). So Ryan and I start asking in loud drunken voices, "Where is everybody? Why did they go to bed?" When we told Jimmy that we had been at the beach he said that we should all go back and Ryan and I were like, "Okay." When we got to the beach we decided to go swimming. I didn't have my swimsuit on so I went in the lake in my bra and underwear. It was really, really dark but the water felt great. I was so drunk that I would be standing in knee-deep water and a small wave would knock me over and then I would call out to Ryan to save me as the waves kept crashing over me. Then Jimmy kept swimming away from us and we wouldn't be able to find him. After calling out for him with no response our conversation went something like this:

(in oddly calm voices)
Wixom Vixen: Shit. He drowned.
Ryan: This is so bad.
Wixom Vixen: What are we going to tell the others?
Ryan: This is so bad.
WV: Yeah.
(pause)
WV: Oh, I have an idea! I'm going to go completely naked! Wooooooo!!!
(Wixom Vixen runs off to shore to strip off bra and underwear)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home