The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Keep the Line Free for Actual Emergencies

I'm trying to get back into exercising. I was doing good for a couple months back in April and May and then June hit and it went out the window. I like taking walks cause it forces me to actually get 30 or more minutes of activity. If I put in a workout video or use some piece of equipment at home then I stop after 10 minutes and am like, "Whew. This is hard. I'm spent." But if I take a walk then I have to walk back to my house. I can't just give up and collapse on the couch. I have to walk 10 blocks to even get to said couch. Of course I could always flag down one of the many cops I see while walking and tell them that I got a horrible cramp and need a ride home. It's not like Grosse Pointe cops have anything better to do. I usually see 3 or 4 patrol cars on my walks. This morning I only saw one though. There must have been a cat stuck in a tree somewhere in GPP. It was probably that dingy yellow cat of batty old Mrs. Nesbit on Berkshire.

4 Comments:

  • At 7/11/2006 12:04 PM, Blogger The W-spot said…

    I'm trying to exercise again too. I counted points yesterday. Way too many. I am starving today. I'm going to work out and then eat chicken and veggies. I'll be hungry by 9....Anyways, talk to you later.

     
  • At 7/13/2006 8:03 AM, Blogger The Judge said…

    Don't the videos keep you interested, though? I get bored with walks. Do you take a walkman or something? "Walk" man! ha ha ha

    Beckie

     
  • At 7/13/2006 8:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I think you should take Raffi for walks.

    I have an iPod shuffle that I take on my walks. It keeps me entertained.

     
  • At 7/13/2006 11:13 AM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    I have this thing that goes on my arm and I can listen to the radio. I get annoyed sometimes though if there aren't any good songs on.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home