The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Friday, July 28, 2006

A Woman's Prerogative

I'm at home right now. Yup, that's right. I'm sitting in front of my computer at 11:30pm on a Friday night. The TNOFer's went to the Necto tonight in Ann Arbor. I was seriously considering going at the beginning of this day but when this evening rolled around I was feeling very lazy and apathetic. And I didn't get the email about the meeting-up arrangements until late in the game. The idea of sitting in front to the TV all night with my Mother seemed like a splendid notion. Now I'm regretting my laziness. I should have given myself a mental kick in the ass and high-tailed it over to the meeting spot.

I also could have gone and hung out with Saucy Sarita tonight but I was worried about driving after having downed a few beers and so I remained at home. Two missed opportunities. I'm pathetic. And sweaty cause it's really humid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home