The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Door #1 or Door #2

I'm sure that most of you are somewhat familiar with that show on MTV called "The Hills". I happened to catch a couple of episodes when it was on cause there was nothing else to watch. The girls in it seemed very vapid and way too concerned with where the next party was at. I remember seeing commercials for the finale where the main chick had to choose between her boyfriend and an internship in Paris. Her boyfriend was marginally cute and annoying. I didn't see the finale but I was just reading in the most recent Entertainment Weekly that she chose her boyfriend over Paris and then they broke up! So I feel that I need to make PSA for for girls who find themselves in these situations. Boys lie! They're chock full of lies. They say that they'll call you, they say they "love you", they tell you that you don't look fat in that dress. LIES! All lies! So please, for the love of all that is holy; CHOOSE PARIS!

You'd think I wouldn't even have to say anything. It's Paris for fuck's sake.

2 Comments:

  • At 8/30/2006 8:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I lie all the time. I'm lying right now. Or am I? It's a logical conundrum.

     
  • At 8/31/2006 6:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I ditched a girl I had been seeing for like three years seriously to go to the country outside London and study.

    Then when I came back I made her break up with her new boyfriend and go back out with me.

    It's far easier that way, AND you get to go on the fab trips.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home