The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Impersonal Expressions

I didn't go to the park today. I set my alarm early (as in 9:30 am) so I would be all ready to go right after Guiding Light but the thought of going to the park seemed so like much work and such an effort. And I really didn't feel like listening to the conversations of the high school girls around me. So I've been studying the subjunctive today instead. I really need to brush up on my subjunctive. I hate the subjunctive though, it seems so haphazard half the time.

I was just watching the news on channel 4 and one of the weather guys was at a BBQ in Eastpointe. I wonder how close he is to Sarah and Jackie's place. I'm dogsitting Max this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home