The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Weekend

This past weekend I was at the cottage in Wiarton, Canadia. It was a good time. On Saturday I think that I only had 1 non-alcoholic beverage the whole day. I started off with Mimosas, then had some mixed drinks and then drank lots and lots of beer. I had it in my head that we needed to drink it all so there wouldn't be any leftover to take home. I can only seem to remember little tidbits of Saturday after dinner. Too much drinky-drink for the Wixom Vixen. On Saturday afternoon we went to the beach and played The Whirlpool Game in the water. It was a wicked fun time. Poor Beckie kept getting flung out and carried out to sea. The drive home on Sunday took entirely too long. It didn't help that I made Tess pull the car over to the side of the ride twice so I could throw up into wild grass. Good times.

2 Comments:

  • At 8/08/2006 12:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm disappointed you forgot that you were helping me with the crossword. Am I really that forgetable? :)

     
  • At 8/09/2006 8:35 PM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    Oh, the crossword! Of course I remember the crossword! How could I forget the crossword?

    Orsgms - eerie and hysterical

     

Post a Comment

<< Home