The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Dynamics

I saw my brother and Sil yesterday. They hosted Family Dinner at the park but it was more than just the family. It was Sil's friends and their families too. Which would have been fine except that Sil invited a friend who has previously lambasted our family, had a coke problem, and is at war with Joeboo. I strongly dislike Sil. I'm tempted to say that I hate her but hate is a strong word. I don't think she has any goodness in her. I feel that everyone has varying levels of goodness in them but not her. I don't think she's evil but she's just not a good, decent person. She's manipulative, venomous, selfish, and coldhearted. At one point my niece was lost in the park and we had about 10 people looking for her throughout the park. There was a part of me that was glad Sil had to suffer through it and think about what a bad mother she is. My niece was eventually found by herself in the adult swimming pool. I heard that my brother just started wailing on her when they found her. I was really angry when I left dinner. My brother and Sil seem to have that effect on me.