The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Silly Bird, Frozen Yogurt is for People

The other day I went to TCBY with Kristen. TCBY is one of Kristen and mine's favorite places to go. The employees at the one in the Village recognize Kristen by face and are starting to recognize me. But this time we were at the one on Mack near Parcell's Middle School. We were sitting at the table by the front window enjoying our tasty Shivers when this bird flew smack into the window right in front of us. It was bizarre. He fell to the ground and then kind of half-hobbled/half-flew away. Poor guy. He must really like TCBY too. I think I might fly into a window if I couldn't have TCBY so I can totally relate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home