The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Why do you make me hit you?

I think I need to look at giving up Raffi. I just can't take his drama anymore. He's constantly stalking and attacking the other cats in the neighborhood. Last night one of the neighbors rang our doorbell at 9:30 and then stood on our porch and yelled at me about Raffi. Then he made this stupid threat about sueing me for damages if Raffi hurts him or his cats or kids. I'm not really worried about him suing me since there aren't any laws about cats but I don't want my neighbors hating me. And I don't want them yelling at me about my cat every night. And if you try to keep Raffi inside then he just whines for hours on end. Half the time he's so cute and sweet but the ofther half he's a demon spawn cat. I don't know what to do. I really love him but he's driving me to drink.

4 Comments:

  • At 9/08/2006 5:09 AM, Blogger The W-spot said…

    It's going to be like that cat that has to stay inside or else the owner will go to jail!! I didn't think Raffi could move that fast...hm

     
  • At 9/08/2006 5:37 AM, Blogger The Judge said…

    Raffi was all jacked up when you got him. You've done the best you can with his craziness. I think you should be able to keep him, but I also think that if you give him up, you're not a bad cat mom.

    Beckie

     
  • At 9/11/2006 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    get him kitty leash or one of those electronic tethers. or put mittens on him so he can't scratch. or you can make him wear outfits so he'd be too embarrassed to go outside.

     
  • At 9/12/2006 11:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    If the life lessons I learned on SNL are true, then it's not a good idea to let a cat drive you to a bar or anywhere else. The cat will crash everytime.

    snooqx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home