The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Games and Mexicali Dip

I'd really like to write a post but I have nothing to write about. I suppose I could tell you about my NYE. I went to a house party in Woodhaven. I know! I didn't think people actually lived in Woodhaven either but there's houses and everything! I drove out with Beckie, Sarah, and Jaimie (sp?). I don't know how to spell her name but she has cool lips so I think I'll call her Hot Lips from now on. I'm a little bummed because some members of the Eastside Contingent have lost their single status. I like the thought of us as four hot single chicks like the women of Sex and the City. I wonder who I would be. Probably a mixture of Charlotte and Samantha. One Eastside Contingent member got a profession of love when the ball dropped on NYE. She later threw up but I think that had to do more with mucho alcohol consumptioni rather than with professions of love. We played Scattergories throughout the night. That game is really hard when you've been drinking. Some people were playing a card game called Higher/Lower or something and it usually involved about 4-7 shots. I refused to play. I also refused to drink crappy champagne so I brought 2 bottles of Korbel for myself and others with more sophisticated tastes. 655t7y6 That was Guinevere walking over the keyboard. She always feels the need to put her two cents in. But back to NYE, I passed out on my air mattress sometime after 4am. The next morning I woke up and reached for my cup of water which was on the table to my right and took a big gulp. Then I looked behind me and Hot Lips and Beckie were sitting up and staring at me. So we packed up and went home. I laid on the couch and watched the Monk marathon for most of New Year's Day.

2 Comments:

  • At 1/02/2007 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't think the Easties (that's what I call you guys) fit very well into the SATC mold. I mean Beckie would be a prettier Miranda. But after that it's a toss up.

    The Coupling has begun. It rises and falls like the tides.

     
  • At 1/02/2007 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you forgot to mention sam's missed motorboating opportunity.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home