The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I Hope You've Been Studying

So, everyone's been doing those friend quizzes lately. I find the basic premise of quizzing and rating your friends somewhat disturbing and unsettling. But I can't resist the urge to take the quizzes. I also can't resist the urge to make my own. But I made mine a little different, half of the questions are really easy and half of the questions are really difficult and/or random. I'm a leming, here ya go:

Where's the quiz, you ask? Yeah, because I'm fucking cursed with this stupid fucking technology it won't fucking paste into my fucking blog. It gives me a fucking message about fucking html errors. It's fucking irritating.

Go to my MySpace page and take it there. Thank you.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home