The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

What is it, Girl? Timmy's stuck in a well?!

My friend Kristen lives right across the street from me. Well, not directly across I suppose. More like kiddy-corner. Is that the word? Anyways it's great for when I need to borrow something like a cup of sugar or a shrunken head. She's also a doctor so I can shuffle over when I feel sick and she'll check me out. So tonight I was sitting in the living room talking to my mother when from our front bay window I see Kristen standing at her door and waving a flashlight back and forth. I held up a hand to get my mother to stop her babbling and was like, "Oh my gosh! Kristen's on her doorstep waving a flashlight! She's in trouble!" I was already up and off the couch by the end of the statement. I ran to our front door and threw it open. Then I yelled out across the street, "Kristen! Kristen, are you okay?" She yelled back that she was fine. She was simply signaling to somebody who was coming over to her house and didn't know which one it was. It was a bit of a letdown. It's obvious though that Kristen and I need some sort of "I'm in danger" signal. We also need a "there's an incredibly hot guy in my house right now and he has a brother" signal. I just hope we get to use it.

1 Comments:

  • At 1/04/2007 7:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I believe the word is "kitty-corner".

    I think your signal should be you jumping up and down on the porch waving your arms wildly while yelling "There's a hot guy here and he's got a hot brother!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home