The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Jessica the Conqueror

My friend Ryan mentioned pillaging small countries recently and I thought to myself, "Oh my gosh! That sounds like so much fun! Why don't we do that more often?" Ryan always has great ideas. I want to pillage. And I want to wear a cool Viking warrior outfit and swing a big sword around. The villagers will all cower in fear as I raze their meager huts that they call houses.

I'm filling out a financial aid form cause I've realized that I can't work as a substitute teacher, take 2 graduate classes, and still pay my bills so I have a need for financial aid. I have to put in info about my earnings for last year and I earned less than $15,000. How did I live on that?

1 Comments:

  • At 1/14/2007 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't really picture you as a blonde in braids with a horned helmet pillaging countries. I mean that's just not how your ancestors rolled. I think you need to reverse this stereotype immediately. Italians should be able to pillage like the vikings. Oh wait, that was like WWII and Italy got squashed. We may have to be like Ninja Vikings.

    noajgq

     

Post a Comment

<< Home