The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

And Now Miss B will Dazzle You with her Brilliance

I subbed every day this past week. It was pretty easy work. On Monday I got to sub for the French teacher at Warren Woods who I pre-student taught with. It was great to actually be spaeaking French again and help the students with -er verbs and body parts. The next day there was a student teacher in the classroom where I was subbing and he actually did the lessons so I just had to sit there and relax. It was only his second day but he did quite well. At lunch he had a little notebook that he was writing in. I think he was making notes about the lesson but one of the other teachers looked over at him writing and was like, "You taking notes on lunch?" We all had a good laugh about that. Then another day I subbed for the librarian which meant I didn't actually have classes. I just sat at the main desk and looked around every once in a while to make sure to make sure any students in the library were behaving while I read magazines and the newspaper. On Thursday I subbed for another teacher who had a student teacher that did the lessons for the afternoon classes. I tried to make the students in the 1st hour class laugh by telling a funny joke. I was pronouncing my last name and I said, "You can call me Miss B if you like. Just don't call me late for dinner!" Most of the students just stared at me with puzzled expressions. And finally on Friday I covered the cosmetology instructor in the morning which involved sitting there and watching high school girls do each other's hair and talk about which boys are cheating with what skanks. We also listened to the radio and I used my position as substitute teacher to veto any country. In the afternoon I subbed for the Health Skills (nursing) instructor and she had the students watching the movie "Speak". So all I had to do was make sure the students didn't get too crazy and sit and watch the movie. And they're going to pay me for all that hard work. Outstanding!


Updates to come in the following days:

I'm going to Germany in June
My mother bought me a gym membership

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home