The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Seeing is Believing

There are some things that you hear about existing and people say that they've seen them but you always just think it's a myth. Like the Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot, or Britney Spears' underwear. And the one that I always thought was just people making jokes was the plumber's butt crack. But I saw it with my own eyes yesterday and it was frightening. My mother called a plumber cause the drain in the basement wasn't draining and we had a big 3" deep puddle in the basement. So I lead the plumber downstairs and I'm standing there as he's looking at the drain and I look down and he's squatted down to get a better look there it is! The infamous butt crack! It was huge and just...there! Out in the open for all the world to see! I had to bite my tongue to stop myself from cying out in horror. Then I decided to go upstairs and let him do his thing in peace. Do they not know how to pull up their pants? Is that part of plumber training? He did fix the drain though so maybe that's the price you have to pay. Well, along with the $149.95.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home