The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

More Spinning, Less Talking About Yourself

The two classes I'm taking this semester are a lot more work than I thought they would be. And of course a bunch of the students in one of the classes think that a class discussion means telling everyone about their retarded, mulatto or whathaveyou child. I hate hearing about other people's annoying children. I'm not paying tuition to hear about thier stupid lives and stupid problems. If they want to sit in a room and talk about themselves then they should save thier tuition money and spend it on a shrink instead. It's just like on game shows when they have the person talk about themselves. I get so annoyoed on Wheel of Fortune cause it's like they're given a list of adjectives to use when describing their family. They can't just say, "I'm married with 2 daughters." They have to say, "I'm married to a wonderful man and I have two adorable and precious daughters.". Jeez, gag me. My mother always gets mad at me cause I start screaming at the television going, "Shut the hell up! Nobody cares! Just spin the wheel you diseased crack whore!" Maybe my father is right. Perhaps television really is a communist plot to sap the lifeblood of the American Youth.

2 Comments:

  • At 2/04/2007 1:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I feel the same way. But those segments do provide a little bit of extra time to run out of the room for dinner or a snack.

    asocb

     
  • At 2/04/2007 1:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I can't pass up writing this word verification.

    puzzuke should be the it word for 2007.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home