The Adventures of the Wixom Vixen

A woman of mystery. A woman with big boobies. A woman who likes cheese sticks.

Friday, February 02, 2007

A Fish Called Edgar

I'm going to buy a ceramic fish from Target tomorrow. It's on sale this week for $10. I told my mother that I'm going to put it on the mantel in the living room. It's awesome. I almost bought it the other night when I was at Target with Kristen but I wasn't sure about spending the money. It's all I've been thinking about since that night though and I've realized that I can't live without it. So I'm going to buy the beautiful ceramic fish tomorrow. Soon my life will be complete. Well, except for not having a full-time teaching job, being hopelessly in debt, and living with my mother at the age of 30. But those are just minor details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home